An intelligent and automated production model is what every enterprise aspires to. In the field of transportation, AGV cars can already achieve a production process that integrates automation and intelligence for enterprises. Therefore, with the continuous improvement of enterprise requirements, AGV It is also being updated and facing greater opportunities and challenges. AGV refers to a transport vehicle equipped with automatic navigation devices such as electromagnetic or optical, which can travel along a prescribed navigation path, and has safety protection and various transfer functions. In industrial applications, the driver's truck is not required, and the rechargeable battery is used as its power source. So how does the AGV lithium battery pack car achieve intelligence and automation? What are the characteristics of AGV lithium battery pack?
1. The AGV lithium battery pack car replaces manual handling to reduce labor intensity.
2. The AGV lithium battery pack is highly combinable, and it can be easily realized by adding a drive control unit to the material truck.
3. Good flexibility, high degree of automation and high level of intelligence, the travel path of AGV can be flexibly changed according to changes in storage space requirements, production process flow, etc., and the cost of changing the travel path is the same as that of traditional conveyor belts and rigid transmission lines Very cheap in comparison.
4. Advanced: AGV integrates light, machine, electricity and computer, and integrates the advanced theory and application technology in the field of science and technology. It has strong guiding ability, high positioning accuracy and good automatic driving performance. Reduce labor, reduce the loss of man-made operations; reduce personnel, save time, and shorten personnel allocation; optimize the production structure by entering and leaving places that are inconvenient for personnel to enter, saving manpower, material resources, and financial resources.
5. Quick action: AGV lithium battery pack is characterized by wheeled movement. Compared with walking, crawling or other non-wheeled mobile robots have the advantages of fast action, high work efficiency, simple structure, strong controllability, and good safety. Compared with stackers, monorail trolleys, conveyor belts, conveyor chains, conveyor tracks and stationary robots commonly used in material transportation, the AGV's active area does not need to lay tracks, support frames and other fixtures, and is not affected by the site, road and space. limit. Therefore, in the automated logistics system, it can fully reflect its automation and flexibility, and realize efficient, economical and flexible unmanned production.