Lithium camper battery is a kind of battery that uses lithium metal or lithium alloy as positive/negative electrode material and uses non-aqueous electrolyte solution. Due to the very active chemical properties of lithium metal, the processing, storage and use of lithium metal have very high environmental requirements. With the development of science and technology, custom made lithium ion battery packs have become the mainstream.
1. Memory effect: The specific performance is: if you start using the battery without being fully charged for a long time, the power of the battery will drop significantly, and even if you want to fully charge it later, it will not be fully charged. Therefore, the important way to maintain the NiMH battery is: the electricity must be used up before starting to charge, and it is allowed to be put into use when it is fully charged. The memory effect of commonly used lithium batteries is negligible.
2. Fully charged, fully discharged: for lithium batteries. Complete discharge refers to the process of adjusting power-consuming smart devices, such as mobile phones, to the lowest power state to consume power until the mobile phone automatically shuts down. Full charging refers to the process of connecting a fully discharged smart device, such as a mobile phone, to the charger until the mobile phone indicates that it is fully charged.
3. Over-discharge: It is for lithium batteries. After a complete discharge, a small amount of electricity will remain inside the lithium camper battery, but this part of the electricity is crucial to the activity and life of the lithium camper battery. After full discharge, if you continue to use other methods, such as forcibly turning on the mobile phone again, and connecting the battery to the small light bulb to consume the residual power, this is called overdischarge, which will cause irreversible damage to the lithium camper battery.
4. Protection chip: The lithium camper battery has extremely strict requirements on the current and voltage connected to it during charging and discharging. In order to protect the battery from damage due to abnormal external electrical environment, a chip to manage the working state of the battery will be set inside the battery body. This chip also has the function of recording the battery capacity and correcting the battery capacity. Now, even a copycat cell phone battery will not save this key protection chip, otherwise the copycat cell phone battery will not be able to last for a long time.
5. Overcharging: It is for lithium batteries. Under normal circumstances, when the lithium camper battery is charged to a certain voltage (that is, fully charged), the charging current will be cut off by the upper-level circuit. However, due to the different voltage and current parameters of the built-in overshoot and overdischarge protection circuits of some devices, although the battery is fully charged, it still remains. The phenomenon that charging does not stop. Overcharging can also cause battery performance damage.
6. Activation: If the lithium camper battery is not used for a long time (more than three months), the electrode material will be passivated, and the battery performance will decrease.