lithium camper battery is a kind of battery that uses lithium metal or lithium alloy as positive/negative electrode material and uses non-aqueous electrolyte solution. So what are the components of the lithium camper battery electrolyte? What does the electrolyte do? Electrolyte is one of the four key materials of lithium batteries (positive electrode, negative electrode, separator, electrolyte). The electrolyte composition of lithium camper battery is generally composed of lithium salt and organic solvent. Due to the very active chemical properties of lithium metal, the processing, storage and use of lithium metal have very high environmental requirements. With the development of science and technology, lithium batteries have become the mainstream.
The electrolyte is generally prepared from high-purity organic solvents, electrolyte lithium salts, necessary additives and other raw materials under certain conditions and in a certain proportion. Electrolytes can be classified into liquid electrolytes, solid electrolytes and gel electrolytes; liquid electrolytes can be divided into organic electrolytes and inorganic electrolytes. Currently the most widely used liquid organic electrolyte.
The electrolyte overflows inside the lithium camper battery case, and the positive and negative electrodes and the separator of the lithium camper battery are soaked in it. On the one hand, the electrolyte provides some active lithium ions, which are used as conductive ions in the charging and discharging process. The electrolyte, on the other hand, provides ion channels, or carriers, through which lithium ions can move freely.
lithium camper battery electrolyte is the carrier of ion transport in the battery. It plays the role of conducting ions between the positive and negative electrodes of the lithium camper battery, just like the "love bond" between the positive electrode and the negative electrode, which is the guarantee for the lithium camper battery to obtain the advantages of high voltage and high specific energy. In general, the role of lithium camper battery electrolyte is very large, and its development prospects are also very broad.
1. The lithium camper battery electrolyte has high ionic conductivity, which should generally reach 1×10-3 to 2×10-2S/cm;
2. The lithium camper battery electrolyte has high thermal stability and chemical stability, and does not separate in a wide voltage range;
3. Wide electrochemical window, keep the electrochemical performance stable in a wide voltage range;
4. The lithium camper battery electrolyte has good compatibility with other parts of the battery such as electrode materials, electrode current collectors and separators;
5. The lithium camper battery electrolyte is safe, non-toxic and non-polluting.