What are the methods of daily maintenance of lithium batteries?
The most critical storage conditions for lithium batteries are temperature and humidity. Generally, room temperature has little effect on the state of lithium batteries, but there should be no direct sunlight. High temperatures can easily cause model lithium batteries to bulge or explode, so model lithium batteries are generally stored in Store in a tin or plastic box protected from light and airtight.
1. Do not immerse the battery in water, or make the battery wet; do not stack the lithium battery more than 7 layers, or cause the battery orientation; do not transport the battery when the ambient temperature is higher than 65°C.
2. The lithium battery is partially discharged, not completely discharged, and frequent full discharge should be avoided as much as possible.
3. The best charging environment for lithium batteries is 20-26°C, try to avoid high temperature charging outdoors at noon in summer and outdoor charging at night in winter. If the temperature is too high, it is easy to overcharge, and if the temperature is too low, it is easy to undervoltage, which will have a bad impact on the performance of the lithium battery.
4. Lithium battery has no memory effect, and it can be charged at any time with shallow charging and discharging. If you wait until the battery is completely out of power before charging, it will shorten the service life of the lithium battery. Even if you can use it for 2 to 3 days on a single charge, it is recommended that you charge it every day. Keeping the battery in a shallow cycle is beneficial to prolong battery life.
5. When not in use for a long time, the lithium battery should be taken out and placed in a cool and dry place. Do not freeze to avoid water vapor erosion. For long-term storage, charge the battery to 40% before placing it.