As an emerging industry, lithium-ion batteries have developed rapidly in the past two years, and more and more companies are applying lithium-ion battery packs to their products. Li-ion battery pack customization came into being in this environment. So under what circumstances would a lithium-ion battery pack be customized? What are some reasons for customing lithium ion battery packs? What problems should be paid attention to when we custom lithium ion battery packs?
1. Custom made lithium ion battery packs can choose different movements according to their own requirements. If the battery is different, the battery performance, service life, safety and other characteristics are very different.
2. The equipment of the custom made lithium ion battery packs can be set to withstand the voltage range. The custom made lithium ion battery packs can arrange the voltage according to its own needs to flexibly use the voltage of the custom made lithium ion battery packs. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure the custom made lithium ion battery packs equipment can withstand the corresponding voltage value.
3. Custom made lithium ion battery packs can change the performance, volume, function and other characteristics of lithium-ion battery on the basis of the original battery, so as to meet the different needs of customers on batteries.
1. When using custom lithium ion battery packs, note that different types of lithium-ion battery packs cannot be mixed. Large deviations in battery structure, chemical composition, and battery performance will arouse serious safety hazards.
2. Different batches of lithium-ion battery packs should not be mixed, which will affect the consistency between battery cells. Products from the same batch are products from the same batching process, and they have the same chemical composition, so the consistency between cells is the closest.
3. There must be necessary temperature control conditions during the use of the battery. The electrode separator in lithium-ion batteries is an organic plastic product and must not be used in an environment that exceeds the temperature limit.
4. The lithium-ion battery pack higher than 36V is a high-voltage electrical system, and must be operated in accordance with the operating procedures of high-voltage electrical appliances to prevent electric shock.
5. There must be necessary temperature control conditions during the use of the battery. The electrode separator in lithium-ion batteries is an organic plastic product and must not be used in an environment that exceeds the temperature limit.
6. Be careful not to overcharge and overdischarge the custom made lithium ion battery packs. The charging voltage cannot be higher than the upper limit and limit of the battery, it will burst in severe cases. The discharge voltage cannot be lower than the lower limit voltage of the battery, which affects the cycle life of the lithium-ion battery pack.