Lithium batteries are a type of batteries that use lithium metal or lithium alloys as positive/negative electrode materials and use non-aqueous electrolyte solutions. In 1912, the lithium metal battery was first proposed and studied by Gilbert N. Lewis. In the 1970s, M.S.Whittingham proposed and began to study lithium-ion batteries. Due to the very active chemical properties of lithium metal, the processing, storage and use of lithium metal have very high environmental requirements. With the development of science and technology, lithium batteries have become the mainstream. Lithium batteries can be roughly divided into two categories: lithium metal batteries and lithium ion batteries. Li-ion batteries do not contain metallic lithium and are rechargeable.
1. Customized lithium-ion batteries can choose different cores according to their own needs. Different batteries have different characteristics such as battery performance, service life, and safety.
2. The voltage range that the customized lithium-ion battery equipment can withstand. The customized lithium-ion battery can arrange the voltage according to its own requirements, and the voltage of the customized lithium-ion battery can be flexibly used. Therefore, it is necessary to ensure that the customized lithium-ion battery equipment can withstand the corresponding voltage. value.
3. Customized lithium-ion batteries can change the performance, volume, function and other characteristics of lithium-ion batteries on the basis of the original batteries to meet customers' different needs for batteries.
1. Large capacity and high working voltage;
2. Lithium-ion battery customization has the characteristics of anti-short circuit, anti-overcharge, over-discharge, no fire, no explosion, etc.;
3. There is no battery leakage problem, the battery does not contain liquid electrolyte, and uses colloidal solids;
4. High security. Customized lithium-ion battery manufacturers will add protective measures for customized lithium-ion batteries according to the environment or other requirements of the lithium-ion battery equipment used by customers.
Customized lithium-ion batteries have superior performance, higher capacity, longer service life, and more reasonable prices, so they are deeply recognized and loved by many consumers. The batteries circulating in the market are products of uniform standards made according to the characteristics of the manufacturer's materials. They all have fixed parameters, and there are many inconvenient factors such as parameters that do not necessarily match the equipment you use, and lack of selectivity. Therefore, customized lithium-ion batteries can do everything possible to meet all needs within the scope of user needs, and truly realize a more cost-effective product that suits what you want.